Payment is expected at time of service. The Anxiety Treatment Center of Austin takes cash, checks (payable to Anxiety Treatment Center of Austin, PLLC), Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
The fee for an initial evaluation is $225. The fee for individual follow-up sessions are $190 per 50-minute outpatient session. There is an additional charge of $25 per hour for weekend and after-hours (5:00 p.m. or later) appointments. Longer or shorter sessions are prorated from this basic fee. Fees for other professional services such as report writing, telephone conversations longer than 10 minutes, attendance at meetings or consultation which you have requested, or the time required to perform any other service which you request, will be determined on an individual basis and will be discussed with you in advance.
A minimum of 24 hours notice is required to reschedule or cancel an appointment. The full session fee will be charged for missed appointments.
We do not accept insurance but we can provide you with an invoice that includes the billing codes necessary to obtain reimbursement from your insurance company.
If you plan to use insurance, you may want to contact your carrier to determine what your out of network mental health benefits are.
Questions to ask include:
1) What are my out of network mental health benefits?
2) What is the allowable rate for the following CPT codes: 90791 (Psychotherapy Intake), 90834 (Individual Therapy Session 38-52 minutes), and 90837 (Individual Therapy session 53+ minutes)
3) Do my benefits cover virtual appointments?
4) What percentage of the allowable rate will you reimburse me?
5) Is there a deductible that I need to meet before I will be reimbursed?
6) How do I submit my claims for reimbursement?
Lower Cost Options:
The practice has a limited number of reduced fee slots. Another cost effective option to consider is group therapy. Group has been shown to be as effective and in some cases more effective than individual therapy.
The fee for group therapy is $60-$65 for a 90 minute session. Clients also participating in individual therapy with us receive a 10% discounted rate.